Application for the Foster Home Program is already closed. To our foster parents and participants, kindly stay tuned for updates.
Guidelines for the host:
- Interested hosts may fill-up and submit an application form.
- They should provide separate rooms for boys and for girls. They will not stay in the same room with any member of the foster family.
- They should accommodate at least 2 youth of the same gender, unless the youth are siblings or blood relatives.
- They are not allowed to let the youth leave the foster home at night unaccompanied by the foster family.
- They should be able to sponsor simple breakfast and dinner.
- They should bring them to and pick them up from either the drop-off point or the venue itself during the congress.
- They should fetch them at ASDM at the beginning of the congress and turn them over to the PACOM Secretariat at the end of the congress for proper turnover of the participants. Clearance forms will be provided for this purpose.
- They should attend an orientation prior to the hosting.
Guidelines for the participants:
- Participants must be 15-25 years old
- They should bring their own personal hygiene kit and medication (as necessary).
- They should follow the house rules and regulations of the foster family.
- They are expected to be respectful and courteous to the foster family.
- They are not allowed to leave the foster home at night unaccompanied by the foster family.
- They should not solicit anything, especially financial assistance, from the foster family.
- Participant shall be allowed to stay only up to one (1) day after the event.